Thursday, September 29, 2016

Welcome to Northeastern Pennsylvania!

My family has moved back to Pennsylvania! I'm so excited that I don't even know where to begin.

It's been a rough month, I can tell you that. After weeks of readying a house for sale, we packed up our daily essentials into the camper and made our way from Kansas to Clarks Summit, PA. We did stay at Lackawanna State Park for a few nights as we re-acclimated to the area before moving the camper to a trailer park a couple miles away. Can I just say, living in 360 square feet with four other people and a cat has made me drastically reconsider the size of my next house! After five weeks living in extremely close quarters, we made the decision to move into an apartment. Not because we wanted to give up the dream of living in a house but because my children were going to kill each other if we didn't do something soon!

It is my greatest hope that being here will mean the end of restructuring Taken -because we all know that has been a ridiculously long task- and the beginning of book two! I will be able to visit Bannerman's Castle in the Hudson. I can hop in my car and drive the two and a half hours to
Woodbury, CT and visit where the Cole Hunters have made their home. I would even like to walk to the streets of New York City to see how Francesca would have spent her days! The opportunities are endless! 

Keep an eye here to see my many adventures as I continue to build a world around Landon and Katrina! For quick snippets, find me on Instagram!

If you don't mind, I have work to do!

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment