Saturday, August 23, 2014

Happy Saturday Morning.

Considering this is the last weekend before the chitlins go back to school, I considered doing something fun. A museum, a zoo, maybe a picnic but since mother nature thinks it is necessary to hit us with 100 degree days, I am going to curl up on my couch with way too much coffee and read a book or two.

As a lover of books, I don't really have as much time to read as I let on. So, try not to judge when you see my Goodreads Reading Challenge! Yes, that does say I've only read 3 books this year. I would like to say there is no way that's right, but it all honesty, it probably is. If I added in Dr. Seuss and leveled readers, we'd probably be well above that...



Just know, I raise kids to be better readers than myself. Take a look at nerdy's challenge (and I believe half the books she reads aren't even available on Goodreads yet!)


How does your challenge compare? Copy and paste a link to your Goodreads Reading Challenge in the comments. While you're there, go ahead and friend me!

No comments:

Post a Comment