Monday, January 26, 2015

Read 2015

What?! Two posts in one day? Relax I stole this from Book Attic. (Seriously, copy and paste and everything. Shh don't tell.)

I am setting a goal for myself this year to read 50 books. I will most likely increase as I go. Also, I will be trying to complete the 2015 Reading Challenge.

The goal is to read:


  • A book with 500+ pages Game of Thrones
  • A classic romance
  • A book with antonyms in the title
  • A book that became a movie
  • A book set somewhere you've always wanted to visit
  • A book published this year
  • A book that came out the year you were born
  • A book with a number in the title
  • A book written by someone under 30
  • A book with bad reviews
  • A book with nonhuman characters
  • A trilogy
  • A funny book
  • A book from your childhood  A Princess Bride by William Goldman 
  • A book by a female author
  • A book with a love triangle
  • A mystery or thriller
  • A book set in the future
  • A book with a one-word title
  • A book set in high school
  • A book you can finish in a day


I will cross off the goal AND add a book book title in red as I go! Top that Mak!

Hey! Let's make this a challenge. Can you finish your list before I finish mine?


No comments:

Post a Comment