Monday, March 30, 2015

I've been living in a fog. Spring is in the air meaning my garden is begging for attention, yet so are my children. Sports and extracurriculars are beginning to overlap so I get to drive around town a couple extra times a week. All this makes for a very tired Mommy and I apologize for my sudden absence from your world as well.

On top of all this, I started reading Game of Thrones. Let me just take a minute to say, WOW. I heard that it was good and I know everyone loves the show. However, I didn't expect to be quite so enthralled. It's wonderful. I love the dimension of the characters. I love all the hidden symbolism. I love the way the mythology is twisted into it. I could keep rambling... In short, I love it!



In honor of my distractions and the fact that it's springtime and just because I'm feeling generous, I would like to giveaway a book! It's really simple. Take a picture of your bookshelf and add that picture as a comment on this facebook post! Next Monday, I will pick a winner at random and send a signed book!


 Victoria Allred on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment